Pine Nuts Wholesale
Pine Nuts Wholesale by Tarim Danismanlik Grupo, Pine nuts are the seed from pine cones and the pine nuts the gentleman's father cherished were likely from stone pine (Pinus pinea) trees, which are the pine nuts (pignoles) favored for making pesto.
Protein, fat, carbohydrates, and minerals calcium, phosphorus, iron and unsaturatedfatty acids Character: Pure natural processed, green & healthy, good taste.Functions: Strengthen human body; soften blood-fat blood vessels; Moisten the five internal organs; Whiten skin & anti-aging. Class: AAA High-class Packing: 10kg/vacuum bag Storage: In cool and dried place
Shelf life: 365 days
TOP QUALITY, AND AFFOPDABLE / COMPETITIVE PRICE
Size (counts/100g): As per each specific variety 550, 600, 650, 700, 750, 800, 900, 1100, 1200-1300
Flavor:Typical of pine nut kernels. Free from Rancid, Strong, Stale, Bitter, or foreign flavors.
Odor:Characteristic pine nut kernels odors, without foreign odors.
Moisture: Max. 3.5%
Pine nut kernels - Recent crop
GRANULATION: MEDIUM TO FINE
MAGNETIC PARTICLES: 4MG/KG MAX.
SO2 CONTENT: 20 MG/KG MAX.
AT% § BQ PER KILO.
CROP: 2010 OR LATER
Benefits of pine nut kernels
- Pine nuts help maintain your body’s hormonal health as they are rich in zinc. Zinc aids in healing and stimulates the activity of about 100 enzymes in the body.
- They are a rich source of magnesium too. Magnesium is also known as the ‘Mood Mineral’. It helps decrease anxiety, stress and depression. These vital nuts calm the body and improve your sleep and memory. So tuck a few into your bag for a quick snack loaded with health.
(Also Read: Dry Fruits Benefits: From Heart Health To Thyroid Control)
- Rich in iron, pine nuts help your body transport and store oxygen. Furthermore, they are great for brain health too. It’s a good idea to roast them, as that will reduce the effect of iron inhibitors.
- The unsaturated fats found in pine nuts help increase insulin sensitivity. In addition, when eaten as a part of the meal, they can reduce the overall glycemic index. This is good news for diabetics.
- Pine nuts are great for dieters. A handful of these seeds help in weight management. The Pinolenic Acid in pine nuts stimulate the intestine to produce a particular hormone that signals the brain to turn off ‘Hungry Mode’.
- Being nutrient-dense, pine nuts are loaded with healthy fats, dietary fibres, plant sterols, arginine, anti-oxidants, vitamins and minerals that are heart protective. The high antioxidant content in the seeds slows down ageing, making you look and feel younger.
- Since pine nuts are rich in vitamin A and lutein, their consumption on a regular basis will help develop sharp vision. Sprinkle pine seeds on salads for that extra crunch, full of wholesome health benefits.(Also Read: 8 Health Benefits of Turmeric (Haldi): Getting Back to the Roots)